Welcome to St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Thomasville, Georgia!
St. Thomas Episcopal Church has been a place of grace, excellence, and hospitality in the Thomasville community since 1868. The first members of St. Thomas began meeting in living rooms, and as Thomasville grew, our campus and ministries grew as well. For over 150 years, St. Thomas has offered beautiful liturgical worship, excellent sacred music, and a commitment to “hear, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest” Holy Scripture(Book of Common Prayer, 236).
In 1958, we opened St. Thomas Day School and it has a long and rich tradition of providing a quality education for young children in a safe, loving, and faith-filled environment.We seek to be a Christian community of faith willing and able to let the light of Jesus shine not just in ourselves but in the world around us!
- Nancy Benson, Director of Day School
- Anna Pistelli, Director of Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- Mike Gaskins, Co-treasurer
Tiffany Long, Co-treasurer
- Christina Brown, Lead Sunday Nursery Caregiver
- Danielle Carrol, Assistant Sunday Nursery Caregiver
- Mara Valmonte, Organist and Choirmaster
- David Hutchings, Sr. Warden
- Brian Stockstill, Jr. Warden
- Lynn Potter, Clerk
- Amy Martin, Scribe
- Betty Briones
- Debi Garland
- Kevin Hiers
- Andy Martin
- Jonathan Ariail
- Joe McElrath